Was that deluge an April shower?

Went out for a walk just to get a little exercise.   Just over 1/3rd of the way round it poured down and there was hail.   Such is the route I took I was able to miss the last 1/3rd of my walk but came home soaking wet.  Just after I got in the rain stopped and the sun peeked through.   Needless to say I'm not talking to the sun just now.

April showers then I'm not the only person thinking about them.  The tag I'm sharing today was made in response to a Rain theme at Addicted to CAS.  There is also a picture inspiration at Less is More this fortnight and I took my colour from that.



The image is from Stamplorations, isn't it pretty.   Stamped in Memento and coloured with Chameleon pens I'm still learning to use these pens but love the colour fade and blend ability of them.   I also tried to add a little drop shadow which might or might not have worked.   The dots of Glossy Accents represent the rain and I'm guessing your know where the sentiment Drip, Drip, Drop came from.

Here is the Less is More picture inspiration for their current challenge.
I'm also sharing my tag with Retro Rubber's theme of Anything Goes.   All my stamps are at least over 2 years old.  This one is a little newer than most but it must still be 2 or 3 years old.




Comments

  1. Yes we've had snow, heavy rain and sunshine today x Your tag is so pretty and love that flower image, which you've coloured beautifully and the glossy rain drops x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty flowers! Love this Zoe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty! Love your stamped image and your vertical sentiment! Thank you for playing with us at Retro Rubber and hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card, the colors are so nice :)
    Thank you for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS.
    Ellenor

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shades of blue on this pretty flowers and the detail of the glossy accents rain drops.
    Thank you for playing with us at RETRO RUBBER, hope you play again soon.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A sweet tag ready to adorn any present! And the drop shadow does work!! Thanks so much for sharing and playing along with Retro Rubber.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A super pretty design based on Aileen's CASE card. Great use of colour and thanks for joining us at Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty flower in those shades of blue ! Love the rain drops too. Lovely CASE of Aileen's card. Thanks for sharing and for playing along at Less is More !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx