Embarrassing or what!

I forgot and the whole thing was my flipping' idea.   Go Tag Thursday Guest Designer Christmas Trees, well the GD bit is not my idea that was the wonderful, generous Sandra, thank you.



With all the Christmas themes around this time of year it occurred to me that a Christmas Tree is the perfect fit for a Tag so I suggested it.

The first tag is a Dream Weaver stencil with gold embossing paste and Viva gel dots.   Gold coloured pigment ink over the edges and gold ep for the snowflakes and sentiment.


The second tag is a very old rubber stamp used on a blank that had been dusted with Red, Green and Yellow inks.   The same snowflakes stamped around the edge and then various coloured pens filled in some of the elements.

Sharing with
Hand Stamped Sentiments - Picture Inspiration

Simon Says - O Christmas Tree


Comments

  1. Lovely tags, the first one is my fave. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific tags Zoe and both very different

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tags! Thanks for playing along with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the black tag with those red shinning balls. Great idea. Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Macarena!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute tags! That black tag makes the red ball pop! So glad you joined us for our inspiration challenge!

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the regal swirl Christmas tree and the vintage feel with the textured background. Beautiful color combo! Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx